Saturday, September 27, 2008

this is what heaven looks like



I found this picture on the globeandmail website.
Pretty cool...right?
Besides the whole weather warning issue and probably a high alert of fog, this picture just gets to me so artistically.
Feels like this man, is just stepping onto the clouds, with the whole world under his feet.
What a feeling.
I should say that I have not blogged for a long time (to my one reader) because I have become a lazy teenager with no will to write for fun latley.
Why? TV? maybe.
Therefore it is safe to say that I am starting a new "system" I call it "the system
This system I have includes a 'change of lifestyle' I should say, that relates to my diet, school work, work work and how I spend my extra time.
Day 0 Offical countdown.
Hope this works.

-a-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pic looks fake

Arti Patel said...

I dont think it is.