Thursday, September 4, 2008

A new year = new plan?

Fall is coming...
Well, it is supposed to be coming, I don't understand why we have 30 degree weather in September...but we are all going to die from global warming, but let's not kill any spirits here.
It's a new year, a new wallet, a new plan, new teachers, old friends (I know I am such a softy) and everything else in between.
There is some change I wanted to make this year, I've been saying it all year, but maybe I can finally fufill this for myself.
Classes: ?
Online journalism, pretty good so far, we finally learn the techinical aspect of things, which I love! Western tech, you finally came in handy!
Excited: ?
Going to India DEC 17! so so so so times infinity excited, I cannot wait!


this is it for now.
the year so far is good.
frosh 2008 was amazing.
i love you blog.
goodnight.

No comments: