Saturday, May 31, 2008

the new year


Found this picture on NDesign, pretty cool and full of life?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy new year! AKA the new birth year
every year you are one year older, so why not take it as a new year?
Well my last hour of being 18, so far so good I am stocked up on homemade-salsa and corn chips and watching classic Indy movies.
Besides that, I read an article about the 'life list' in last months Flare, where Hannah Sung talked about peoples' life lists and what they want to accomplish, well in thier lives.
I don't think I have time for a life one, maybe some other time, but here is the cheaper version of the year list (being 19)

-Save money for school, grad trip, travelling, aborad internships, clothes
-clean up my diet
-continue working out and not getting lazy
-watch a new show and get into it
-get my first medi and pedi
-cut le hair with something new
-water water water daily
-start learning how to cook everything but Indian food
-paint my room
-buy new shoes
-buy and MP3 player finally
-new phone plan
-smile =]

later!

No comments: