Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I wish my life was this exciting


As much as people believe The Hills is fake and somehow I seem to agree...I can't stay away from the drama drama drama!
Oh their lives, watching it is so exciting. It becomes a lunch topic, an e-mail discussion, a Facebook obsession and not to mention the reason you stay up Monday night.
From season one till now (and shortly season four) the girls and boys have seem to grab our time and minds to tune into the g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s.
So yesterday night was season 3.5's season finale and this time around I was shocked. What Spencer are you kidding me? Go find a job you homeless man. Get off your sisters couch and do something with your life. So he finds out Hiedi is in Vegas with her bosses doing work related stuff, and what does this man do? He drives his ass to Vegas to stalk her and bring her home!
Buddy please, this isn't some movie where you will win the girl's heart over. Wait, reality check, he did. Sad...so sad.
So then there is the Lo, LC, Audrina drama. (and just to mention I ma very pro-Audrina).
So the girls buy a huge mansion looking house that they can probably afford and end up being roommates. However LC and Audrina begin to drift apart as Lo comes into the picture. Okay first of all, LC is blind as hell because it is CLEAR Lo is doing it on purpose. She acts dumb around Audrina conversations, always gets hungry when she's there, picks on Justin, (YES Justin, F you Lo) and always finds a way to tell LC how Audrina really shouldn't be there. Well I hate Lo and yeah well that is all I can say.
Well there was no point to this, I just love love LOVE The Hills, the fashion, the drama, their lives...if only I had rich parents and the chance to be famous over my love life!
Oh by the way, horray for us Canadians and our after show! We rock some U.S socks!
Oh and yeah, you go Whitney, you are too cool to talk about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your life won't be this exciting.... TRUST ME!!!! Well unless...