Wednesday, April 9, 2008

typical MTV


So I am watching this show called the "X Effect" which is pretty messed if anyone has not seen it before.
So there are two couples and one person from each couple used to date one another.
For exam A+B was a couple and so was C+D HOWEVER, A once dated C and B and D are the new ones.
Okay so the show goes like this, the Exs stay with each other while the O's (others) get to spy on them.
And we all know MTV is fake and rehearsed (sorry if I crushed your dream) but at one point of the show the O's can plan a date for the X's.
Alright so I am thinking, if my partner is with their EX and I get to choose a date, wouldn't I want to choose something non-fun? So they hostess comes and gives them two choices. One is always romantic and the other is always lame. Here is the catch. You can only spy on them if you choose the romantic date... and you see nothing if it is lame...
SO why is it that every couple (okay, beside it being all fake and rehearsed) would they choose the romantic one? Yes you want to spy, why on a romantic date?
I don't get it, if you can already see the exs into one another, why send them on a romantic getaway?
But like I said, fake!

BTW School is over :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you may tell everything is fake... Especially your "Hills" too. Sorry to break your boulavard of broken dreams. But yes it is FAKE like the boobs on pamela